Master Early Mornings with the 2 Minute Rule
Are you struggling to wake up early in the morning? Do you find yourself hitting snooze and struggling to get out of bed? If so, the 2 Minute Rule might be the solution you’ve been looking for.
The 2 Minute Rule is a simple productivity technique that can help you start taking action on your goal. The concept is simple: if you have a goal to achieve, divide that tasks into sub taks, and categorise the sub tasks into Very Easy, Easy, Moderate, Hard and Very Hard. Now start taking action starting with the Very Easy task. By doing this, you can build momentum and start taking action towards your goal..
When it comes to waking up early, the 2 Minute Rule can be a game-changer. You can apply this technique to help you master early mornings in the following way:
- We have got five categories – viz. Very Easy, Easy, Moderate, Hard and Very Hard.
- What is the Very Easy task to help you wake up in the morning – Set the alarm.
- Next what is the Easy thing to do – Put the alarm far away across the room, so that you will require to walk to put off your alarm.
- What is the Moderate thing to do – Plan for the next day before you sleep
- What is the Hard thing to do – Eat early, sleep early
- Which is the Very Hard thing to do – Wake up and do your rituals.
By following the above steps, you can definitely wake up early in the morning, and cultivate good habits and rituals for your successful future.